Tipping the Balance
The Hall of Great Valor
The Hall of great Valor is a small museum of sorts. The “tresures” within have little or no intrinsic value. They’re museum pieces from the “Red Hand” invasion many years ago. But the sentimental value to the town is immense. These items were stolen from the hall by Sinruth and his Hand:
- Ornate, gilded dragoncrest helm.
- Ceremonial platinum longsword; too heavy and blunt to be useful as a weapon.
- Set of three shields with the Red Hand insignia, each with a charred hole near the center.
- Set of iron gauntlets with extensive filigree.
- Heraldic battle standard depicting two hands clasped in a handshake.